SCR / DIODE TESTER
ABOUT SCR / DIODE TESTER
SCR’s and Diodes are used in the power sections of various power systems. A SCR Diode Tester is an important equipment to determine if a SCR or a diode is defective in a power circuit. It is difficult and time consuming to trouble shoot SCR’s and Diodes with a digital meter.
It is important to determine the true peak inverse voltage of a SCR or a diode. SCR Diode Tester helps determine the peak inverse voltage.
It is important to group SCR’s or Diodes with adequate peak inverse voltages for optimum operation of a rectifier circuit. SCR Diode Tester helps isolate marginal parts among the group.
CEHCO’s SCR Diode tester has been used in the industry for more than 20 years. It was the first of its kind built. It is a compact durable unit and ideal for any maintenance department. It becomes easy to isolate and trouble shoot diodes, SCR’s and thyristors with this instrument. It comes in six models: 2000 V, 3000 V 4000 V, 5000 V, 6000 V and 7000 V.
The six models are shown below.
- T101R/2V … For 2000 VAC peak voltage tests
- T101R/3V … For 3000 VAC peak voltage tests
- T101R/4V … For 4000 VAC peak voltage tests
- T101R/5V … For 5000 VAC peak voltage tests
- T101R/6V … For 6000 VAC peak voltage tests
- T101R/7V … For 7000 VAC peak voltage tests
- Input voltages available for each model are one of four options:
- -1 … 120 VAC input and 60 Hz
- -2 … 120 VAC input and 50 Hz
- -3 … 220 VAC input and 60 Hz
- -4 … 220 VAC Input and 50 Hz
Please review the demonstration of the SCR Diode Tester (11 pages) for the full understanding of the unit.
The tester consists of the main unit, the compressor block and the test leads. The operation instructions are pasted on the inside cover. It is highly recommended that the demonstration link (11 pages) is totally reviewed. It presents a step by step procedure on how the tester can be useful in your specific application. Please contact us toll free at 714 666-0787, or send us an email at email@example.com.
WE ALSO RENT OUR SCR / DIODE TESTER.